10.17.2007

Reason #87 -- Why Henry is The Wackiest Kid I Know ("The Human Babygate")

Today I asked Henry to watch Ruby while I ran downstairs to get something (Ruby never goes near the stairs and Henry's pretty vigilant when it comes to her whereabouts so I wasn't actually worried about her even getting close to the stairs) so as I'm running back up the stairs, this is what I stumble across:


Henry is so responsible, isn't he? Of course, I'm sure he thought the only logical thing to do to keep Ruby from tragically catapulting herself down the stairs was to attempt this make-shift babygate maneuver.

Ruby, on the other hand, was probably thinking, "What in the H-E-double-hockey-sticks is he doing?!?"


4 comments:

Adrienne said...

that's hilarious.....at least he wasn't putting his hands on her. Kate would probably be blocking Ezra by holding onto his head, knocking him down like she does 1,000 times a day!

What a crack-up.....

Melissa said...

He's BRILLIANT. That is such a classic picture!

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Yep, taught him everything he knows. -Aunt Kate

Cody and Nikell said...

Noah would have tragically catapulted Crew down the stairs himself, no effort from Crew necessary! He is not a responsible brother. He needs some lessons from Henry. If only....