10.04.2009

There Was a Little Girl...*


*WARNING: This post is extreme Mommy Blogging. Meant mostly for grandparents and Doubting Thomases of the familial sort. You know who you are.

My daughter, who shall remain named, Ruby, has two moods and two moods only. She is either the best thing around or the ... well, I don't want to actually say, "the worst," so let's just say ... the opposite of the best.

Unfortunately, whenever we leave the comforts of home she tends to clam up, whine a lot, and cling to me, therefore greatly reducing her ability to showcase her warm and cuddly side.

I present this video as proof to my family members who believe Ruby to be a cross, whiney, near-mute.




p.s. If you stick it out to the end, you'll be rewarded with a semi-nude chubby baby.

5 comments:

Miss C. said...

Cutey Ruby girl! ya gotta love her even when she's a grouch!
Go Ruby!
-Beck beck

NatureGirl said...

My mom used to tell me I was the girl in the nursery rhyme...

"There once was a girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead. And when she was good she was very very good, but when she was bad, she was horrid!"

Some of us choose not to wallow in the gray area.

Kate said...

This is the best thing I've seen since sliced bread. Actually, it's better than sliced bread. Ruby is the cutest gal. Even when she's got attitude. And one day, I hope to win her over. One fine day.

The McCulloughs said...

I feel the same way as you do, Celia. Our familys both live far away and there are so many times that I wish they could see my kids everyday. Then when my family is actually here, I don't think my kids act quite as sweet and cute! That video is to die for! RUby is too cute and this reminds me what I need to do with Maddie- get out the video camera!

amyorr said...

Ms Celia. How are you! You and Tracy need to put down those knitting sticks and do some bloggin. Camdens pre-school teacher fell in love with her hat so I gave her your info to Etsy. Hope things are good!